Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No Complacancy Here!!

Ok, so here's how my conversation with myself went tonight...

You haven't posted on your blog for the past 2 nights, if you don't keep at it you're going to become complacent & not posting will become easier the more you don't post....

But I've been busy, job searching
(for those who know my past 2 years allow the celebrating to begin!)

Not to mention I've got some rather large intrusive ganglion cysts in my right wrist which have been causing me a SIGNIFICANT amount of pain the past few days,
which of course affect my ability to hold my camera,
who in my opinion is near perfect,
she takes beautiful pictures,
she looks pretty,
but much like her owner,
she's heavy!!
I'll admit I've not taken many pictures the past couple days, and I KNOW those days will happen....
So like I said, I'm not promising a post a day...
You get them when I'm so inspired...

So, I apparently won the argument with myself,
I put on my shoes & coat,
went outside on my front porch & snapped a picture of the snow...
only lightly falling at this point...
If I wasn't exhausted & too old, I'd contemplate staying up all night & taking a picture an hour to see the progress of the snowfall...
SIGH...
I'm too old for that crap!!
I much prefer my sleep!
I will however take my girl out with me tomorrow when I walk Belle in all that wonderful fresh snow!!

No comments: