Friday, January 11, 2008

Most Cherished Possession


January 11th, 2008

I suppose there is really no need for explanation here,
family, immediate and extended, truly is the most important thing.
Some wait their whole lives to have a fraction of what I've been blessed with.
A large extended family full of love.
I know some families who all argue and fight, brothers and sisters who haven't talked to each other for years.
I am proud to say that both my husband and I are the second of 5 kids, and we both talk to all of our siblings.
I am very proud of my family, large, lots of nieces and nephews.
Not to mention my 3 Taitertots!
3 young men that I've been blessed to raise and torture!
Of course now that one of the young men is almost 19 I've realized the challenges don't end with puberty!! I can't wait til he's human again!!


No comments: