Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year...


So here we are, 2011! I've decided to attempt to pick up blogging again. Looking at the date of my last entry and today's date, its like 2009 or 2010 never happened!! Which in my opinion is perfectly fine!! However it did, I've grown because of it so here we are now, older & wiser! A lot has happened in my life since my last posting in 2008 to now... as I'm certain is the case in anyone's life! I've seen the loss of too many loved ones, the ending of a 16 year marriage, a falling out with one of my sons, and have been in therapy! I think I'm on the mend now... so forward & onward!

I got a brand new dslr camera for Christmas from my wonderful loving & generous boyfriend! So what better reason than to start photo blogging again?! I'm not going to promise a photo a day, I think its too large a commitment for me at the best of times, but I will do my best to be diligent! lol


So for my first pic of the year... I've decided to post a picture that I actually took on December 28th, out in the country. I should start by warning all that stop by here that I LOVE old run down things... so in my travels if I happen upon something that looks abandoned or unloved, I assure you I will photograph it!! This is the first picture that I took with my camera that I LOVED... okay a lie... my first picture of something NOT someone that I loved!! I'm happy to be back & I hope I eventually get a following! I'm new to the whole photography thing, so bare with me, please feel free to comment!

Thanks

Tee Tee

No comments: