Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pop Debate


May 28th, 2008

I took this picture merely to take my picture of the day...
just to get it out of the way!
Then it hits me as I'm preparing this picture to be posted,
that I was opening up the great pop debate...
I know you're thinking Coke vs. Pepsi,
but that's not what I'm referring to!
I'm referring to the Diet vs. Regular pop.
As a diet pop drinker I want to know why it is those that drink regular pop
see it as their mission to "educate" me on the
many hazards of drinking diet,
why do they feel compelled to tell me how "bad"
aspartame is for me?
Do I tell them every time they open a can of regular pop
that they're drinking the equivalent of 10 teaspoons of sugar?
And in turn remind them that that much sugar isn't good for them either?


I invite them to keep their opinions and information to themselves,
I'm am making an educated decision in my soft drink.



No comments: