Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunset


February 16th, 2008

I knew that today I was going to take a wonderful picture!
Yesterday's fried egg was really a low point!

So today I was determined to take a nice picture of something around where I work!
See where I work, we're in the middle of nowhere.
Seriously!
At a dead end street, only one other building near us, and marsh lands all around.
You can see lake Ontario off in the distance,
really not that far at all.
So I know as the weather gets nicer the photo opportunities will be amazing!
Today I was willing to take a picture of some of the dead buried in snow
marsh land behind work, when from my desk, looking out a south
facing window, over Lake Ontario, was this....
Of course with my lunch break due at that exact moment, I had to take opportunity when it presented itself!
And this is the result! I love this picture!!
I'm actually proud I took it,
No photo shopping involved!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yes I have to agree, this is a beautiful picture! Quite a difference from your fried egg....lol.