Thursday, January 31, 2008

Food guide


January 31st, 2008

So it's not really a secret that I like to eat...
who doesn't?
I'm not big on "crash" diets,
That would be why when I first saw this book on the Ellen Degeneres Show
I knew I HAD to have it!!
This isn't one of those typical what to eat diet books
it takes simple everyday junkfood and tells you which crap is healthier!
For example...
The big mac, better for you than the Whopper!
With the Big Mac being 540 calories and 29g of fat,
the Whopper... 760 calories and 47g of fat!
Who ever would have thought that McDonalds would be a healthier choice?
But the best part is it doesn't just tell you what fast food places are better.
It tells you what easter goodies or halloween treats would be the better choice.
At the movies or ballpark.
Big holiday family dinners, tells you which choices are best.
Regular everyday condiments,
juices, starbucks, breads, pasta and sauces...
etc...
I actually just sit and read this book for no random reason!
I can't explain it!
But its a realistic book one that I'm sure I'll consider the next time the kids want pizza
or McDonalds!

No comments: